Saturday, June 20, 2015

Inspiration ~ Shaving Cream Background - My Artful Journeys Week #25

Oh Hello my Lovelies!!

I won't lie, I was excited about this weeks Artful Journeys prompt because I already had it done! I had done a video on YouTube about this process using alcohol inks over a year ago so all my hard work was done! No video editing this week for me!

Here is that video, it is such a fun process! 





I made theses papers to be used with cards, they make great accent pieces and are great for contrast when layering papers, sadly I don't have any cars left to share with you, but I did find 1 piece that I hadn't cut up yet so I decided to paint on it, when I looked at the paper I saw the collar right away and decided there needed to be a neck and head to go with it! Right now she resides in a pocket in my art journal, I don't know how I will use her yet but I love how the background turned into a funky outfit for her!



Big hugs and mushy stuff!! Have fun! 

- Shana

Come join the fun over at Artful Journeys on Facebook and show us what you created!

No comments: