Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Update about me and a Copics Fairy tutorial


Oh My! My Lovelies!!

It has been a long time since my last post, I dont even want to look when!

I have been up to a great deal in our time separated! I moved across the country from Massachusetts to Arizona, this moved was to help me to try to make a living with my art, not only did we have an "in" on a home that we could afford but it also has a large light filled room that I can have a full scale studio instead of just a corner in the living room!

Also with Phoenix area there are so many art festivals and ways to share and expose myself to more artists. It has been so fun!

I have been working on videos this whole time and trying to get myself going with more internet sales as well. It has been so exciting! I have a store that you can purchase much of my art not only as prints but also as merchandise! my biggest sellers are totebags and coffee mugs, My store is at Society6, the link is to my best selling item, to see more just click my name when you get there!

Ok! Enough self promotion! I have been posting to YouTube quite regularly and recently I received a request on how I color faces, so I started a series that I will continue to add to with every new medium I get, I love a reason to shop, so you guys can see if they are something you could work with.

The 1st medium I used was my Copic markers, I love my Copics! They are so much fun and I can never have enough colors! I need more! and refills! Lol! again another reason to shop! The Juicy markers, and variety of nib and tip sizes is awesome, and they are easy to carry with me, they are one of the few mediums I am not afraid to use in my house outside of my studio, no water to carry and there is a cap! Haha, I am a klutz so I have come to terms with my inability to keep furniture unstained!

All of this being said, take a look at the video I made you for you all!







If you would like to see another video where I used Copics check her out!





Big Hugs and Mushy Stuff!!
Shana (a.k.a wisccheeto)

No comments: