Monday, March 18, 2013

You may have noticed!

Hey everyone! Sorry I haven't posted any videos for the past 2 weeks! Uhg! I'm such a slacker! I have been creating though, it was my birthday so I have been out of the house too much to set things up!

I actually wanted to come on here and share an awesome group I am part of on Facebook, its called simply Mixed Media Art Journal, its a wonderful group of people that are always ready to give help and inspiration when ever its requested! If you look to the left a lot of them have their own blogs, that I have linked onto my page, that are amazing places to get inspiration for all kinds of projects and art styles, they are an amazing group!

Every month there is a challenge ( I haven't even started mine for this month!) This months challenge is to find a favorite artist and recreate their image in your own style! The entries that have already been entered are varied in style and composition and I am soooo glad I am not the person that has the task of picking the winner.

There is actually a sponsor that will be providing the prizes each month (previously it was provided by generous group members) so its is amazing that not only does the challenge bring you out of your comfort zone as far as art goes but there is a chance of a little prize too! :) I would do it just for the challenge though!

The sponsor website is http://craftbarjan.blogspot.co.uk/, so please support our sponsor so they can support us!

Big hugs and mushy stuff!!

No comments: