Sunday, February 24, 2013

Sunday Funday!!

So today was Sunday Funday in my house! I woke up, drank some coffee, looked outside the weather was icky with snow and a crisp chill in the air so I decided not to leave the house,  took a shower and changed into a fresh pair of P.J.s. and got out my supplies!

I pulled out a canvas board and decided to look in my stash for inspiration, I was inspired by some paper but I liked it to much to cut it up! (Sorry I don't have a pic, but it will be in the video once I upload it.)

So instead I used the colors, and the flowers to fill my canvas, I hope you like it as much as I enjoyed making it! the video should be up within the week! So check back!


The materials I used in this project were assorted stamps and stencils, Inktense Pencils, Dylusions Spray Inks, acrylic paint, Momento marker and decorative papers. 

No comments: