Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Its Tuesday, YUCK, not happy about that, can you tell? its my least favorite work day, worse than Monday! The past weekend has worn off and the next one is too far away! But I guess it could be worse, I get to leave work and look at the lovelies I have created for my house that has made it a home. I thought I should share some of the items!


This is a photo I took of my 20 year old Maine Coon kitty, I love the different textures, and her little pink nose as she peaks through the crack of the front door.


I took this photo of crows in the tree across the street, it was a neat photo on its own but I had an awesome green frame to fill! So I used the free editing on PicMonkey to alter it. I soon graduated to buying PhotoShop, but this is still one of my favorites.



I needed pictures for the wall in the kitchen but my kitchen colors are in green, orange and brown, and its not Halloween themed so finding things I liked in the right colors was hard, so I went looking, got inspired and I made my own!


I wanted a matchy matchy cup and saucer and I wanted to try out the Sharpie cup decorating that is everywhere and this is what I ended up with! Sadly the colors have faded from use 3 months later but that just gives me another palette! 


I found this end table at a consignment shop for $5 it was stained, with dings and dents, so I sanded it down and primed and painted it my favorite color!


My husband is a musician and thinks my doodles are cool so I found a plain white guitar shaped frame at Christmas Tree Shoppe and went crazy with my Sharpies, I gave it to him for his birthday and he loved it!

There are other items around the house but these are the ones that make me smile the most! I hope you enjoyed my sharing!

No comments: