Saturday, September 19, 2015

Playing with Dylusions Ink in a new way - "dreams"


Hello All! I just thought I would share this process with you all, this is how I like to play with Dylusions spray inks. This is the process I usually follow when I am at a loss for inspiration but I want to create!

I have been using this process for quite a while but I never thought to share until I realized I had never seen anyone else use their sprays this way! I shared this video in some facebook groups I am a part of and could not believe the response I got! This is by far my most popular video on Youtube and I think I need to record my play time more often.

The reason I love this process so much is that it is soo uncontrolled, because I start with the black background I cannot see where the spray ends up very clearly and I dont see how the inks are mixing together, when I add the white to it and Smoosh the pages together I have no control as to how the white will lay on the page and what color ink it will attach itself to.

I hope you enjoy the video, if you have any questions feel free to ask! I am usually pretty good at answering them!

Big Hugs and Mushy Stuff!




No comments: