Saturday, September 19, 2015

Inspiration - Leaves - Week #38 Artful Journeys

For this weeks journal entry I decided to go cute! To be honest I started the page without it actually being for this week! The page started out being the pages I used to clean my stencils after spraying my Dylusions inks through them. the colors that were there already had a fall feel to them and I went from there!
I wet the page and reactivated the inks and move them around a bit on the page then coated it with watered down gesso.

Then I went looking for what images I saw in the spots! I found this cute little guy! holding an acorn getting ready for winter!

I brought him out using craft acrylic paints and prismacolor pencils.

I love my journal! I can work in my journal with no fear of error because it will only be seen if I share it!

I'll keep it short today!

Big hugs and mushy stuff!

1 comment:

Arty Auntie said...

Shana, this is just adorable. His eyes draw you in. They are mesmerizing. Great job, and perfectly executed, as always!