Sunday, October 27, 2013

Creating all the time!

I have been horrible at keeping up at blogging!

I am creating all of the time but have been concentrating my efforts in recording and editing my youtube videos.

I will try to to do better in the future!

Here is one of my favorites that I have created.

I fell in love with a print at Target when I went there but I could not bring myself to spend $100 on a print on canvas, there was no texture or depth in the piece, you could tell by looking at it there the original was full of texture.

I decided I would use that piece for inspiration and make my own. the video below shows the process I used to try for the same feel while putting my own twist on it.


In creating this piece I just used paper from my stash and supplies I had on hand. this piece took me only one fun day and I love the end result!

No comments: