Thursday, June 6, 2013

2 lil birdies

Yes! I know I'm a horrible blogger! I am sooooo sorry!

I have been creating alot but have not been updating my blog as I should! I have uploaded a few videos on my Youtube page but I have picked my favorite finished project to link up for this post.

I used two 2"x 4" frames to make these little cuties and had a blast while making them, I call them simply 2 lil birdies.

I was trying to come up with something for a friends laundry room and these little birdies popped out! Sadly they do not work with her decor but I had fun making them!

 I hope you enjoy watching the video as much as I enjoyed creating it!

I promise I will try to keep up with this much better!
If you subscribe to me on Youtube you will see when I post new videos, which seems to be more often than I blog it up!
Much love and hugs!

No comments: