Monday, November 16, 2015

A Collaboration with Tiffany from Southern Gals Design!

Oh My Gosh!! How fun is this going to be! I am doing a collaboration with Tiffany from Southern Gals Designs! We will be making 2 Journal pages total.

Today we are both posting our videos for our backgrounds, which we will mail out, we will the pages a few times recording out process as we go, so we both end up with an awesome journal page to add to our journals! I am so excited!!!! I hope you follow along and I will post at least a quick blog with a link to both whenever we publish!

I cant wait to see what we end up with!

I had so much fun playing but I had such a hard time letting go! I love this background! Using both brushes and my fingers in my watercolor palate, using my favorite stencils, some Liquitex Ultra Matte Gel medium, Acrylic craft paints, and dylusions sprays, do you know what that creates!?

The Perfect Monday!

I hope you enjoy watching the fun I got to have!!


here is my background video


And to see what I'll be working with Click this HERE to see her video! 

She said she will be posting a blog tonight so go check her out at SouthernGalsDesign!

Big Hugs and Mushy Stuff!
Shana Banana!

1 comment:

paperwriting.xyz said...

This collaboration seems to be very exciting and interesting. Hope the results will be amazing!